While waiting for our delayed flight to Denver this morning, Eric and I had the pleasure of meeting one of the Clinton delegates. It charged me up even further for this week (if that’s even possible). She shared her enthusiasm for Obama – but also helped us get a better handle on the emotion Clinton supporters feel/felt. I’m hopeful that most Clinton supporters will have similar sentiments in terms of feeling emotionally tied – and not denying that emotion – but also understanding the importance of what we need to do to put this country on the right track again.
- Afraid to drop my kids off at school
- Dear Norma (aka Florida Undecided Voter)
- YES on 1240, YES for Quality Education
- Thank you Anne-Marie Slaughter!
- A tribute to my Dad – Maish Davidson, May he rest in peace.
- Epiphytes in our life – Better than a Tamagachi!
- Questions that matter
- Rising Stars to Help Education
- My Concentric Circles
- Happy New Year: Rosh Hashana 2011 (5772)