During the tail end of my canvassing yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting Raquel Foster, pictured here. She is 93 years young and proudly voting for Barack Obama (she was wearing a “HOOTIE” hat before I asked to take the photo). It is so humbling and such an honor to be meeting and helping people like Raquel. You can’t see it – but it’s one of the buttons that fellow Seattleites made on her shirt. It made her week to give her the buttons.
- Afraid to drop my kids off at school
- Dear Norma (aka Florida Undecided Voter)
- YES on 1240, YES for Quality Education
- Thank you Anne-Marie Slaughter!
- A tribute to my Dad – Maish Davidson, May he rest in peace.
- Epiphytes in our life – Better than a Tamagachi!
- Questions that matter
- Rising Stars to Help Education
- My Concentric Circles
- Happy New Year: Rosh Hashana 2011 (5772)