At the Inauguration pre-event, I met a wonderful man named Frank with whom we spoke for about an hour and a half. When Obama came along, we agreed to try to take pictures for each other. Frank completely came through and actually got a picture of the hug I received from our new President. Unfortunately, I got whisked back into the crowd and was unable to take a photo for Frank 😦 . I can’t thank Frank enough for capturing this very special moment in my life and sending it to me!
- Afraid to drop my kids off at school
- Dear Norma (aka Florida Undecided Voter)
- YES on 1240, YES for Quality Education
- Thank you Anne-Marie Slaughter!
- A tribute to my Dad – Maish Davidson, May he rest in peace.
- Epiphytes in our life – Better than a Tamagachi!
- Questions that matter
- Rising Stars to Help Education
- My Concentric Circles
- Happy New Year: Rosh Hashana 2011 (5772)