Porad’s rendition of Ricotta Latkes
1 (15-16 ounce) container of ricotta cheese
4 large eggs or 1 cup egg substitue
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 -1 tsp vanilla
2 tblsp butter, melted and cooled
1/2 cup flour
Mix the ricotta, egg, sugar and vanilla in the food
processor. Add butter, then flour.
Too cook. Heat butter in a frying pan or use a non-stick pan with no butter or oil. Use 2 tablespoons of batter for each latke.
Serve with jam, applesauce, plain or vanilla yogurt, chopped fruit for optional garnishment.
- Afraid to drop my kids off at school
- Dear Norma (aka Florida Undecided Voter)
- YES on 1240, YES for Quality Education
- Thank you Anne-Marie Slaughter!
- A tribute to my Dad – Maish Davidson, May he rest in peace.
- Epiphytes in our life – Better than a Tamagachi!
- Questions that matter
- Rising Stars to Help Education
- My Concentric Circles
- Happy New Year: Rosh Hashana 2011 (5772)